Tuesday, April 28, 2009

10 Questions Every Intelligent Christian Should Answer

In answering these questions, I would first like to point out that I hold no advanced degrees in philosophy, science or theology. I am just a guy who with an undergraduate degree who can think critically (which is who the video presumed I was). I would also like to point out that the answers to these questions are based upon a Christian worldview. It is not my attempt to defend my worldview or argue for its supremacy while insulting any other as delusional and imaginary. Rather, these are the “weird rationalizations” we Christians must make to dismiss these supposedly difficult to answer questions. It is up to you to judge whether these answers are logical, rational and consistent. To be quite honest though, the questions were quite easy to answer. I guess that the author of this video never really took the time to find the answers to these questions from a Christian perspective. But it is easier to hear only what you want to hear rather than think about what you believe. Or at least that is the accusation this video backhandedly levels against Christianity.

No comments: